Christmas is a wonderful time of year, but it always goes by so fast!
I've already been to 3 different parties just in the first week of December. The first was for the ladies' group at my mom's church, held in Owasso at the gorgeous home of Barbara Layton. Of her four (yes, FOUR) Christmas trees, my favorite is a white one that she decorates with hot pink lights and a variety of pink and white feminine ornaments like feathers, tea cups, jewels, etc. I would love to have a tree in every room of my house, each decorated in a different theme.
The other two parties I attended were both on Saturday night, each at the home of a high school classmate. At the first everyone exchanged inexpensive Christmas tree ornaments and at the second I competed in a tacky Christmas sweater contest (thanks, Mom, for the sweatshirt). Both were lots of fun and it was nice to spend time with friends I don't see as often as I'd like. I'm already thinking about hosting a party of my own next year! We'll see...
This Saturday’s Recipes by The Pioneer Woman
6 years ago
1 comment:
Yay! The last time I was on here, I couldn't find the place to leave a comment...so this may be late in coming but: I love your blog--your background theme is super cute!
Happy New Year Ellen!
Post a Comment